[X2Go-User] Creating X2gothinclient Sessions For X2Go Thine Clients.

Luciano Gabriel Andino malucosfe at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 21:23:48 CEST 2015

> Hi dears,
>
> I'm new to XGO TCE  and following this tutorial
> http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:advanced:tce:install  and everything
> works fine from the installation of the X2GO server and X2GO PXE server to
> the boot process of the thine clients BUT after the thine client boots its
> asks for a username and password.

hello! I have tftp/nfs/dhcp services on a different server and I pasted "
x2gothinclient_sessions" in thinclient's fs at NFS server. When booting any
client, it receives kernel and exports fs from nfs server. In my case,
login prompt is from a KDE session (another different server) and
user/password is any one you have created in your server.

Luciano

> I'm NOT using LDAP for authenticating the thine clients so i tried to
> create a session for the thine client by editing the file "
> x2gothinclient_sessions " BUT i do NOT know which parameter i need to
> change to set the username and password for the thine client authentication
> and how to associate this configuration with the client MAC address ? so
> can someone explain that please....Thanks in advance...
>
> [20091015105357295]
>
> name=ts
>
> icon=:icons/128x128/x2gosession.png
>
> host=192.168.1.222
>
> user=
>
> key=
>
> sshport=22
>
> rootless=false
>
> applications=WWWBROWSER, MAILCLIENT, OFFICE, TERMINAL
>
> command=GNOME
>
> rdpoptions=
>
> rdpserver=
>
> speed=4