[X2Go-User] Questions regarding mate/video quailty

Harald Heigl Harald.Heigl1000+x2go at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 15:39:01 CEST 2015

Hi,

I don't think, that the client is the problem, cause I tested also a second
x86-fedora22-client with exactly the same result, so I expect the server is
the problem. I've asked at fedoraforum cause of preemptive kernel and they
say the standard is still preemptive.

With nomachine 4.0 video is much better (even if not 100%), but with
nomachine I can't use virtual desktop for free.

Any other suggestion? Server requirements, ... ?

Thanks,
Harald