[X2Go-User] Running application for multiple users

Robert Dinse nanook at eskimo.com
Sat Sep 5 16:43:55 CEST 2015

      If the second user is using a different user ID you should be fine, they
will have a different home directory, a different mozilla/firefox/(profile)
subdirectory, and a different .parentlock lock file.  You can not have two
users with the same UID/home directory run copies of Firefox simultaneously.

    Knowledgeable human assistance, not telephone trees or script readers.