[X2Go-User] Scientific Linux 6 XFCE issue

James M. Pulver jmp242 at cornell.edu
Fri Oct 30 20:48:08 CET 2015

It seems that when we run XFCE or custom desktop xfce4-session, we get
the same result over X2Go for XFCE - one panel, that is empty. This is
not what we get logging into XFCE on the local console of the computer.

Google shows this is often an issue on Ubuntu derivatives, or was
several years ago. Has anyone else had this issue on RHEL derivatives?

Any idea why it doesn't seem to get the expected panel settings?
--
James Pulver
CLASSE Computer Group