[X2Go-User] Shared folders and .dot files

Klaus Fuerstberger linuxbox at arcor.de
Tue Oct 27 14:43:39 CET 2015

Orion Poplawski schrieb am 27.10.2015 um 02:56:

> If x2go needs to manipulate any files as root (I do not know), then this
> needs to not be in the home directory which could be on NFS.  I agree
> though that it shouldn't be hidden, and also suggest that it should be
> in XDG_RUNTIME_DIR.

x2go mounts are done as uid and gid of the user who starts an x2go
session. So I think the mounts for shared directories and printing spool
could be done in users home. But if they had to be in /tmp, please not
hidden. XDG_RUNTIME_DIR or another variable across all x2go* scripts
would be very helpful.
Can and will this eventually be implemented?

Klaus