[X2Go-User] Random Disconnects

Robert Dinse nanook at eskimo.com
Tue Oct 20 21:18:26 CEST 2015

      I apologize in advance for starting a new thread but I accidentally
deleted the original post.

      I posted several days ago about sessions dropping randomly even though
network connectivity was good, CPU light on the host, etc.

      I have discovered another factor, this only happens when I have multiple
x2go clients connected to different hosts up simultaneously.  One machine I
left up all night and it stayed up, then I brought another machine up today,
and within minutes the previous machine disconnected and has disconnected
several times since.