[X2Go-User] cp: not writing through dangling symlink /opt/x2gothinclient/chroot/etc/x2go/x2gothinclient_init

Olaf olafs6 at gmx.de
Mon Nov 30 11:04:17 CET 2015

Hello!

I can not get to install the TCE on Ubuntu 14.04, as described on
http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:advanced:tce:install?s[]=pxe. There is a
problem with a symbolic link, I think.
It would be great if someone can help me.

Bye,
Olaf

$ sudo aptitude install x2gothinclientmanagement
$ sudo joe / etc / x2go / x2gothinclient_settings
→ There I did not change anything, because I do not know what to do.

$ sudo x2gothinclient_create
(The last messages)

...Installing X2Go TCE configuration into chroot environment ...
-------------------------------------------------- ----------
'/ opt / x2gothinclient / etc / x2gothinclient_init' -> '/ opt /
x2gothinclient / chroot / etc / x2go / x2gothinclient_init'
cp: not writing through dangling symlink / opt / x2gothinclient / chroot /
etc / x2go / x2gothinclient_init '
olaf at server:

$ sudo x2gothinclient_update

X2go Thin Client Environment:
=============================
The X2Go Thin Client Environment is using the Following
Settings:

TC_PRETTY_NAME = X2Go TCE
TC_VERSION = 1.1.0.2
TC_BASE = / opt / x2gothinclient
TC_CONFIG = / opt / x2gothinclient / etc
TC_CHROOT = / opt / x2gothinclient / chroot
TC_SHELL = bash
TC_DISTRO_CODENAME = wheezy
TC_DEBMIRROR_URL = http: //ftp.debian.org/debian
TC_X2GO_DEBURL = deb http://packages.x2go.org/debian wheezy main heuler
TC_HTTP_PROXY =
TC_HTTPS_PROXY =
TC_FTP_PROXY =
TC_MODULE_BLACKLIST = pcspkr
TC_TFTP_BOOT = / srv / tftp

Edit / etc / x2go / x2gothinclient_settings to change this.

Installing X2Go TCE configuration into chroot environment ...