[X2Go-User] Num Lock key in windows agent

Olivier BILHAUT obilhaut at fondation-misericorde.fr
Fri Nov 27 16:47:31 CET 2015

Hi all.

First of all, I'd like to congratulate all the
contributors for this great work.

X2go is a professional class tool
for remote desktop.

However... I ran into a really special thing using
the windows agent in its last version (4.0.5).

Sometimes, when you
open the session, the "Num Lock" is usable, sometimes not. I mean,
sometimes you may push the caps lock button and switch from arrows to
Numeric keys, and sometimes the Key Pad is fully unusable. It happens
only on windows agent as far as I know.

All that I tried did not solve
the issue. Did you already encounter that?

Thanks.

--

OB
SySAdmin