[X2Go-User] Smart Card Forwarding

J.Witvliet at mindef.nl J.Witvliet at mindef.nl
Tue Nov 17 13:21:32 CET 2015

Hi all,

I just came across an old message that is also important to me.

The at that time suggested solution, USB-forwarding, is not possible for me. As this implies that the smartcard-reader is either locally OR remote available.
What I need is a solution like citrix/thinlinc does, where the local client forwards the reader.
My Java-based smartcard hold (PKI) keys/certs, that I need to use on the remote desktop.
So no GPG-card.
Five years ago, this was a feature that the people from NX had high on their agenda for their version 3, but was postponed time after time

Is there any chance of doing this with X2go ?

Kind regards, Hans