[X2Go-User] X2go not working on mac 10.10.5

Graham Stoddart-Stones gstones at pacifera.com
Mon Nov 16 10:41:06 CET 2015

Madura:

Not sure if this is relevant, because I am running X11 on my Mac rather than XQuartz - but it is necessary under the former to make the following configuration adjustments:

"The X2Go Mac client uses the OSX X11 server. The X11 server must be configured to accept remote sessions in its preferences. One must also enable a root screen in X11 preferences if one wants truly full screen view in X2Go. To exit full screen, use Command|Option|A

To use print, local media sharing, and sound, one must also enable Remote Login in the System Preferences. Click on System Preferences icon, choose Internet & Wireless, choose Sharing, check remote login."

I hope that this may be relevant, and help you, though I recognise that it may be neither!

Graham