[X2Go-User] MATE desktop (Ubuntu Mate 15.10) cannot access in fullscreen mode

Simon Baev simonbaev at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 17:52:25 CET 2015

Hi All,

I am running X2Go server 64-bit on Ubuntu Mate 15.10 from PPA repository:

x2goserver: 4.0.1.19
x2goserver-extensions: 4.0.1.19
x2goserver-xsession: 4.0.1.19

This Ubuntu host is virtualized in ESXi 6.0 environment with open-vm-tools.

I am using X2Goclient (X2Go Client v. 4.0.5.0 (Qt - 4.8.7) 64 bit) on
Fedora 23 with Gnome 3 desktop.

Here is the *problem*:

   - When I connect to X2Go server in fullscreen mode, both top and bottom
   panels are not accessible. The rest is OK.
   - When I connect in Window mode (various resolutions) I can access both
   panels but unfortunately cannot use Alt+Tab to switch programs inside the
   Ubuntu (it is getting intercepted by Fedora).

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

--
Simon