[X2Go-User] x2gobroker resume session

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Sat May 30 16:23:29 CEST 2015

Hi Franck,

On  Fr 29 Mai 2015 11:29:45 CEST, BOTZ Franck (Administrateur Systèmes
et Réseaux) - DDT 67/SIDSIC/Pôle Infra wrote:

> I use the nightly build on a 14.04 Ubuntu
>
> Could anyone confim me that resuming/suspending a session is
> functionnal trough a broker ?
>
> I can resume/suspend a session directly to a x2goserver but i can't
> with the broker.

Resume+Suspend works with the broker version in the nightly builds.

It requires x2gobroker-agent to be installed on X2Go Servers.

It requires a working x2gobroker <-> x2gobroker-agent setup.

It requires a running x2gocleansessions script on the X2Go Servers
(which needs to be activated on non-Debian based installations of X2Go
IIRC).

It requires agent-query-mode=SSH (or LOCAL) to be set in
/etc/x2go/x2gobroker.conf,
... or broker-agent-query-mode=SSH (or LOCAL) to be set in invididual
session profiles.

Regards,

mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148