[X2Go-User] Broker installation

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Tue May 19 11:30:34 CEST 2015

Hi Franck,

On  Di 19 Mai 2015 11:24:27 CEST, BOTZ Franck (Administrateur Systèmes
et Réseaux) - DDT 67/SIDSIC/Pôle Infra wrote:

> Hi Mike
>
> Thanks for this quick commit. I will test it tomorrow.
>
> I found how to open a session with
>   * no sparkling windows
>   * top bar available
>   * dash visible
>
> in x2gobroker-sessionprofile.conf
>   * type=Custom Desktop
>   * command=unity
>
> If type=UNITY, the windows sparkling and the session in usuable.
>
> But I can't close the session properly. The dash, the top bar will
> be closed. But the windows stay open with the background picture.
> After 15mn the situation don't change.

Ok...

> I test to move the backend database to sqlite to verify if it is a
> database issue but i can't  change it. When i connect i have an
> internal server error.

I am sure that your issues could be solved quickly. Instead of mailing
to and fro, I suggest contracting me as a consultant on this for 1-2
hours.

I currently don't have the time to discuss all those issue.

Please dive into the debugging of X2Go [1] or call me in as a consultant.

Sorry+Thanks,
Mike

[1] http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:development:debugging

mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby