[X2Go-User] Broker installation

"BOTZ Franck (Administrateur Systèmes et Réseaux) - DDT 67/SIDSIC/Pôle Infra" franck.botz at bas-rhin.gouv.fr
Tue May 19 11:24:27 CEST 2015

Hi Mike

Thanks for this quick commit. I will test it tomorrow.

I found how to open a session with
   * no sparkling windows
   * top bar available
   * dash visible

in x2gobroker-sessionprofile.conf
   * type=Custom Desktop
   * command=unity

If type=UNITY, the windows sparkling and the session in usuable.

But I can't close the session properly. The dash, the top bar will be
closed. But the windows stay open with the background picture. After
15mn the situation don't change.

I test to move the backend database to sqlite to verify if it is a
database issue but i can't  change it. When i connect i have an internal
server error.

Regards

Franck