[X2Go-User] [INTERNET] Re: Broker installation

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Tue May 19 10:00:23 CEST 2015

Hi Franck,
(re-adding x2go-user ML to Cc:)

On  Mo 18 Mai 2015 21:02:51 CEST, BOTZ Franck (Administrateur Systèmes
et Réseaux) - DDT 67/SIDSIC/Pôle Infra wrote:

> Thanks ! It works ..... but not completely
>
> I put the nigtly version on the broker, server and client. I move
> the server to a postgresql database.
>
> The client connect perfectly to the server.
>
> When I try to connect trough the broker :
>   * I see the server
>   * I can open a session on it
>   * the unity dash does is invisible but works
>   * the session open and 5 or 6 window are launched with a ? as icon
>   * the bar on the top is sparkling
>   * It is not possible to close session
>
> Any idea ?
>
> Regards
>
> Franck

These commits [1,2] should fix your issue. The broker presumes that
desktop session commands (command=...) are given in uppercase letters.
I have now added code to x2gobroker, that also allows desktop session
commands to be lower or mixed case.

Nightly builds should be available within the next 24h.

Greets,
Mike

[1]
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=x2gobroker.git;a=commitdiff;h=46784d16a43eebe3b90090d8d1aafb69d9e37ccf