[X2Go-User] 2nd Preview of X2Go Client 4.0.4.0 for OS X available

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Thu Mar 26 09:24:40 CET 2015

Hi,

Today I'm releasing the second preview of the upcoming release of  X2Go
Client for OS X.

This version is based upon my bugfix/osx branch, branched off current
master.

Notable differences to the last preview :

  o X2Go Client now localizes to different languages again.
  o Updated nxproxy from the current nx-libs bundle.
  o Might solve Xinerama issues (hopefully for real this time -- needs
    testing, as I do not have multiple monitors.)

Please report any regressions.

Like last time, two versions are provided: one built on OS X 10.9, the
other one built on OS X 10.6.

The disk images can be found at:

http://code.x2go.org/releases/binary-macosx/x2goclient/previews/4.0.4.0/

Best,