[X2Go-User] x2go clients becoming vers slow over time

Buddy Butterfly buddy.butterfly at web.de
Mon Mar 16 11:38:27 CET 2015

Hi,

as already discussed on IRC, we experience a massive slowdown when
over time when working with x2go. Time frame is about 4h or so.

We tested both, pyhoca GUI and x2goclient. Happens to both clients.
What we experienced is that the whole client system is slowed down!

What do you suggest to look at when this happens? Do other people
see the same?

OS: Kubuntu 14.04 amd64 (client)
    Kubuntu 14.04 amd64, Xubuntu 14.04 amd64 (server)

x2go: Latest stable versions via stable PPA.

Thanks a lot and cheers,
Matt