[X2Go-User] Latest updates to both Ubunto 14.10 and 14.04 LTS remove x2go

Robert Dinse nanook at eskimo.com
Sun Mar 15 05:52:44 CET 2015

      The nvidia drivers are a seperate issue, that was just my workstation,
and they were hosed because a new kernel came out and dpkg has been broken
with respect to the nvidia supplied drivers for long time.  Usually it just
means I have to re-run the install script, but this time the new kernel was
missing some necessary header files so I had to build a kernel from source to
get it to work.  That's not entirely bad as I wanted to change some things
from the default anyway.

    Knowledgeable human assistance, not telephone trees or script readers.