[X2Go-User] Unity, Alt+Tab and Alt+`

Alexey Bashtanov bashtanov at imap.cc
Mon Jun 29 08:53:38 CEST 2015

Hello, list!

I use x2go client 4.0.1.1 (Qt 4.8.6) and x2go server 4.0.1.19 with unity
(ubuntu 12.04) on my server machine and twm on client one.
Alt+Tab works perfectly except that it shows all windows icons but not
one icon of each type.
Alt+` (switching between windows of the same kind) allows only switching
to next or previous sibling, switching to any another using e.g.
Alt+`+`+` simply closes the switching dialog.
Is this a bug, and is there a way to fix it by some kind of workaround?

Regards,
   Alexey Bashtanov