[X2Go-User] Greyed out buttons in Session Management.

Paul Raines raines at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Jul 24 20:20:05 CEST 2015

Well, I just realized I have the same greyed out button issue on my X2GO
client on my Windows box at home. So this has nothing to do with domains or
profile migration.  Basically in Session Management all buttons on the right
are greyed out except "New Session" no matter what session I select on the
left.  I am running 4.0.4.0

-- Paul Raines (http://help.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu)

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 4:40pm, Paul Raines wrote:

> After logging in as a new user on the machine and starting X2Go client,
> we did not see the problem with the always greyed out delete button
> in Session Management.
>

> -- Paul Raines (http://help.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu)
>

> On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 7:36am, Stefan Baur wrote:

dispose of the e-mail.