[X2Go-User] [Resend] Re: Session suspending after resize

Carmaa carmaa at web.de
Wed Jul 15 16:38:22 CEST 2015

Hello Mihai,

Mihai Moldovan <ionic at ...> writes:

> I wonder if that actually ever worked.

I just want to confirm that this problem also happens to me, ever since i
switched from NX-Client to X2go about two years ago. Resizing with
Ctrl+Alt+R actually never worked without suspending the session.

Tested on Debian Squeeze + Wheezy and Ubuntu 10.04 + 12.04. Packages first
came from the x2go repository until they were available in the mainline
repositories of Debian and Ubuntu, now running x2goclient version
4.0.4.0-0~1044 on Ubuntu 12.04 connecting to x2goserver
4.0.1.19-0x2go2+git20150326 on Debian Wheezy.

Thanks for your effort. I would be gladfull if someone would finally solve
this annoying behaviour of X2go. Please ask if you need more information.