[X2Go-User] x2go client side printing

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Sat Jan 10 01:37:02 CET 2015

HI Robert,

On  Fr 09 Jan 2015 22:49:45 CET, Robert Dinse wrote:

> Well, I've tried it and I must have something setup improperly on the
> client side as it pops up a window on the client displaying a PDF of whatever
> I printed on the server rather than sending it to the printer.

this means you have got it working...

You now have to play with the global settings of X2Go Client to
enforce showing X2Go Client's print dialog window on every incoming
print job (which allows you to route your print jobs to a PDF viewer,
to filesystem, to a printer, etc.).

Greets,

mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148