[X2Go-User] Is x2goserver available?

Peter Brodsky brodsky at apl.washington.edu
Tue Jan 6 20:21:25 CET 2015

Running Linux Mint 15 (olivia), I'm trying to install x2goserver.

Following directions I've updated my repository list (ppa:x2go/stable).

But x2goserver does not appear as a known package.
An apt-cache list on x2go only shows clients:

pyhoca-cli - Command line X2Go client written in Python
pyhoca-gui - Graphical X2Go client written in (wx)Python
python-x2go - Python module providing X2Go client API
python-x2go-doc - Python module providing X2Go client API (documentation)
x2goclient - X2Go Client application (Qt4)
x2goplugin - X2Go Client (Qt4) as browser plugin

And of course, trying to install x2goserver fails:
E: Unable to locate package x2goserver

Am I missing something obvious?

Thank you,
- Pete