[X2Go-User] Preview of X2Go Client 4.0.3.2 available

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Wed Feb 18 23:50:04 CET 2015

Hi Luc

On 18.02.2015 05:28 PM, Luc Turbide wrote:
>    I found my problem with Mac and Shared folder and printing. We use
> different SSH port number on x2goserver (not 22) but Mac client use 22
> port number. In Preferencess on X2Goclient on Mac, it was not 22 on
> Clientside SSH port but the special server port number. I change-it
> for 22 and now everything work! I have Share Folder and Printing
> client side...

Great to hear that! To be honest, a non-standard SSH port wouldn't have
been my first guess either. Additionally, I never actually tried remote
printing or the file sharing feature, because I just had no need for it.
Thus, I wouldn't have been surprised if that feature was broken in the
first place.

The "Clientside SSH port" number has to match the port sshd listens on
*on the Mac*. For most setups, that is port 22.

Mihai