[X2Go-User] X2GO on Mac very unstable

Luc Turbide Luc.Turbide at ASTRO.UMontreal.CA
Tue Feb 10 15:46:29 CET 2015

Hi and thank for the answer,

    Yes I fixe the small problem with SSH. I logging  on my Mac in SSH and
create keys. My problem is after. The Share Folder is mount on server but
not available.

On Linux Server, the command "mount" show :

turbide at 127.0.0.1:/Users/turbide/Documents on
/tmp/.x2go-turbide/media/disk/_Users_turbide_Documents type fuse.sshfs
(rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,user_id=530,group_id=499,default_permissions)

But I think the problem come from :

Feb  7 10:08:56 cygx1 /usr/bin/x2golistsessions[31732]:
turbide-51-1423321177_stDXFCE_dp32: state file for this session does not
exists: /tmp/.x2go-turbide/C-turbide-51-1423321177_stDXFCE_dp32/state (this
can be ignored during session startups)

This disk is not mount but with Windows version, this share is mount. I have
same message if I try to access printer or share folder.

I also see:

Feb  7 10:12:56 cygx1 /usr/bin/x2gomountdirs[16350]: WARNING: mounting of
/Users/turbide/Documents failed

Any more clue? I dont known if is my Mac-Client or CentOS Server cause that
problem but with Windows Client, I have not problem.

Luc Turbide