[X2Go-User] thousands of pulseaudio error messages

George Trakatelis trakatelis at uom.edu.gr
Sun Feb 8 10:05:57 CET 2015

Hi Neal,

To get rid of the messages on the server you can advice users to disable
sound.

After all, getting the messages means they don't have sound.

Another workaround for the users is to take action as explained in

http://lists.x2go.org/pipermail/x2go-user/2014-December/002726.html

On 02/05/2015 06:55 AM, Neal Becker wrote:

> On my server, my log is flooded with:

> Feb  5 07:00:16 nbecker7 pulseaudio[20053]: [pulseaudio] main.c:
User-configured

> server at localhost:30148, refusing to start/autospawn.

> I'm using kde (client and server)

> I'm guessing this is due to x2go, since there are no other logins on the
server.

--

George Trakatelis

Department of Applied Informatics