[X2Go-User] full display options?

Short, Kermit k_short at lanl.gov
Wed Feb 4 20:16:26 CET 2015

I've seen this when running with the AMD catalyst graphics driver, although it certainly doesn't rule it out in other conditions as well.

What I did to fix it in my case is to set the resolution in a terminal window with the xrandr command (http://www.x.org/archive/X11R7.5/doc/man/man1/xrandr.1.html).  Once I did that, the x2go desktop window displayed correctly on every subsequent session.

I'm merely speculating, but it seems that if your remote host's Xserver is pushing a particular resolution, nothing you ask X2Go to do will make a difference.  Until you reduce the resolution on the display itself, X2Go will be forced to use the resolution that the XServer tells it to use.

--
Kermit Short
DCS-ISS