[X2Go-User] x2go and xinerama

Dimitri Loizos dloizos at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 20:57:32 CET 2015

I did try the nx-libs version you suggested in epel-testing. I also tried
to use an earlier version of the virtual machine for which I knew that
things were working. None of these fixed the problem.

I feel that it should be an issue with the client. I'm using Windows 10 and
version 4.0.5.0 of X2Go Client. Could it have been some windows update that
broke things? I have tried re-installing the client and completely wiping
out everything (the .x2go folder as well as all the registry keys), but
still xinerama support seems to have been lost.

Any other ideas?