[X2Go-User] Questions regarding mate/video quailty

Harald Heigl Harald.Heigl1000+x2go at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 22:30:26 CEST 2015

Hi,

Thanks for pointing this out. I had x2goserver 4.0.1.19 on fedora and
4.0.1.xx on my client, which seemed to be an old version. I assumed
server and client-version belong together. I installed 4.0.5.0 (from
ubuntu armhf repos) on the client but had the same difficulties,
eventhough it was better and more fluent now.
I'll see if I can find another x86 computer and try it from there. I
think my client is the problem (or the armhf-packages not 100% the
right one for cubieboard).
I will need some days to identify the guilty part, I'll write her again.

Thanks for all the information,
Harald