[X2Go-User] X2Go Centos 6 BROKEN

Robert Dinse nanook at eskimo.com
Mon Aug 17 16:24:49 CEST 2015

      Sorry, no, it was the one given on your website, after about a day and a
half of battling that machine I was a bit flustered when I wrote that.

      Suffice it to say that given your recommended repository I can not get
X2Go to work with the combination of what is provided and what is provided on
the CentOS repositories.  And even after installing the missing components
with rpm.pbone.net, I still couldn't get it to work, there were problems with
nxagent.

      I had no problems installing x2go on CentOS7, although even on the new
install the logout doesn't work properly, I have to manually kill the session.

    Knowledgeable human assistance, not telephone trees or script readers.