[X2Go-User] Can X2GO do pixel-doubling? (client- or server-side)

Felix E. Klee felix.klee at inka.de
Mon Apr 27 10:55:18 CEST 2015

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 2:06 AM, Mihai Moldovan <ionic at ionic.de> wrote:
> Lowering the DPI value should approximately give you what you want

That's like adjusting DPI in X. Only some applications listen to it,
and normally it only affects font size. What I need is dumb pixel
doubling. This is also important for working with low-res desktops on
HiDPI screens, so I am optimistic that X2GO will support it one day.
NoMachine may support it already.

--
Dipl.-Phys. Felix E. Klee
<https://twitter.com/feklee>