[X2Go-User] switch to terminal empties clipboard

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Fri Apr 24 11:32:00 CEST 2015

HI Swizzly,

On  Fr 24 Apr 2015 09:26:05 CEST, swizz ly wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> I further analysed the problem with xev, and it seems to be a vcxsrv
> problem. Switching from a windows application to the gnome-terminal vcxsrv
> adds an additional /MotionNotify/ event between the /ButtonPress/ and
> /ButtonRelease/ events, which triggers the line selection in
> gnome-terminal.
> I filed a bug report to vcxsrv: https://sourceforge.net/p/vcxsrv/bugs/25/
>
> Swizzly

our (X2Go project, Arctica project) VcXsrv maintainer actually runs a
forked branch for X2Go-specific problems in VcXsrv on Github [1].

We experienced bad response habbit with the original VcXsrv maintainer
on SourceForge, so we decided to maintain a separate branch (with
immediate CVE fixes and an appropriate reaction time on bug
submissions).

Maybe you want to dump your bug report there, as well.

Mike

[1] https://github.com/ArcticaProject/vcxsrv

mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148