[X2Go-User] First Time Woes

Eric Kolotyluk eric.kolotyluk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 22:23:00 CEST 2015

OK, I had to install MATE, and was able to get it working. None of the
others worked, including KDE.

Thanks for the tip, much appreciated.

At this point, I would suggest adding to your documentation that for
Ubuntu 15.04 people use http://wiki.mate-desktop.org/download and follow
the steps for Ubuntu 14.04 with "Ubuntu MATE"

My next step is to see if I can get this working on an EC2 instance.

Cheers, Eric