[X2Go-User] [X2Go-Dev] Vivid packages in X2Go ppa's

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Tue Apr 21 08:56:04 CEST 2015

Hi Mihai,

On  Di 21 Apr 2015 07:13:48 CEST, Mihai Moldovan wrote:

> On 21.04.2015 06:57 AM, Robert Dinse wrote:
>>       I'll setup a virtual machine to try before upgrading my workstation.
>> Been holding off on the latter exactly for the lack of packages for 15.04.
>
> Thank you!
>
> I was only told about missing packages for 15.04 yesterday. Have
> been living under the impression launchpad was set up to also build
> vivid packages.

Unfortunately, builds for new versions of Ubuntu have to be enabled
manually for all packages (stable, nightlies, baikal) every half year.

Also packages for Ubuntu versions that have reached end of life need
to be removed manually from the PPAs.

mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31