[X2Go-User] Presentation

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Sun Apr 12 08:09:34 CEST 2015

Hi Markus,

On 12.04.2015 03:17 AM, Nigra Truo wrote:
> the presentation that I had here in Silicon Valley about X2go went
> well, I have the slides in English, in case anybody is interested.

Oh, great! We wondered what happened to that.

Stefan would probably be very interested in the slides, I have CC'd him.

If you are okay with that, I can also put it up onto our (Stefan and me)
shared X2Go directory. The only caveat is that this location is
currently publicly served via my web server, so any content should be
either freely licensed (GNU FDL or the like) or explicit permissions
granted by all copyright holders (text, images, ...) for redistribution,
usage and maybe even editing.

Mihai