[X2Go-User] Fwd: Ctrl-s not recognised (OS X client)

Christopher Thomas christopherthomas at cmt.id.au
Wed Apr 8 00:35:52 CEST 2015

No, I don't think it is an OS X problem because when I ssh into the same
servers directly from OS X then Ctrl-s works fine, emacs sessions work as
expected for example.

And no, I am not confusing the Ctrl key with the apple Cmd key.

I am not a linux expert by any means, but I am wondering if this has
something to do with flow control, ie XON/XOFF. Perhaps x2go is not sending
Ctrl-s to the server so that XOFF is not sent to the server?

I hope someone can help me with this.

Regards

Chris