[X2Go-User] Jerky Video Fixed

Robert Dinse nanook at eskimo.com
Thu Apr 2 18:34:41 CEST 2015

      In my case the client is old and rather under powered so it probably
benefited more than most would have.

      Not being familiar with the internals or characteristics of Amazon's
cloud, no idea how much that may or may not help.  Hard to say how much
latency and jitter is introduced by various cloud components like packet
distributors, etc.

    Knowledgeable human assistance, not telephone trees or script readers.