[X2Go-User] Stopping a session from suspending on disconnect

Stefan Baur X2Go-ML-1 at baur-itcs.de
Wed Sep 17 12:26:12 CEST 2014

(Crossposting/forwarding this to x2go-dev)

Hi guys,

judging from this user feedback, maybe we should change our terminology?
"Detach" (German: "Trennen") seems to be less misleading than
"Suspend" (German: "Anhalten").
At least one of the closed-source, commercial players in the remote
desktop field uses "Trennen" in its German client software, too.

- -Stefan