[X2Go-User] Usage question - multiple destination sessions?

Robert Dinse nanook at eskimo.com
Wed Oct 29 22:29:58 CET 2014

      I've tried it on the Mac, it's slow, and when you get more than one
connection going simulaneously it starts getting weird, you go to one Window
and try to pull down a menu (using Mate desktop) and you have to hover for
half an hour before it responds.  It's basically unusable for multiple
sessions.  This at least is my experience with a Mac Pro I, 2 dual Xeon,
4 GB of RAM, MacOS 10.7.5.

    Knowledgeable human assistance, not telephone trees or script readers.