[X2Go-User] Usage question - multiple destination sessions?

Cohen, Neil ncohen at verisign.com
Wed Oct 29 20:27:08 CET 2014

I have x2go configured on a mac system and I use it to connect to a remote Linux system. Works fine. However, I would like to be able to open a second session on a different Linux system. Is this possible? Right now, it appears that everything hangs when I do that. I’m guessing there are ports that are being reused – probably for the display, but I don’t know anything about x2go configuration files….

If this isn’t possible, is there some way to get multiple, simultaneous access to different remote systems using x2go?

Thanks very much,

nbc
“This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may be constituted as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, notify sender immediately and delete this message immediately.”