[X2Go-User] Fwd: Fwd: Instant-Debian image for thin-clients

Stefan Baur X2Go-ML-1 at baur-itcs.de
Sun Nov 30 12:23:38 CET 2014

Am 20.11.2014 um 16:29 schrieb Andreas Gläser:
[much blahblah snipped]

I fail to see what this has to do with X2Go, other than you used X2go
as a workaround for your problem.
We're not Debian, we're not XOrg, so the bug report mentioned has
nothing to do with us.

Also, we have not one, but two working thinclient environments - one
of them takes approximately 160 *Megabytes*.
Your "Thin"client image, on the other hand, is 1.8 *Gigabytes* in size
and doesn't even include x2goclient.  Which means it is of no use for
anyone on this list trying to run x2go in thin client mode.

So, in short, please do not post further off-topic messages to the
list. Also, binary attachments, unless they're screenshots of a bug,
are frowned upon.

-Stefan