[X2Go-User] Unable to start session...

Cohen, Neil ncohen at verisign.com
Wed Nov 19 14:53:11 CET 2014

I have 2 RHEL 6 systems that I want to access using X2Go from my Mac. From the Mac, I can ssh to both systems without any problem. I can open an X2Go session to one machine but not to the other.
When I try the second system, the connection fails with a popup message that says:

Connection failed sh: x2golistsessions: command not found

I’m using the same session configuration for both machines except for the actual machine name. Can someone tell me what this error means and how I might be able to fix it??

Thanks very much,

nbc
“This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may be constituted as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, notify sender immediately and delete this message immediately.”