[X2Go-User] "Whole screen" mode without capturing the cursor

Colin E colin.e.uk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 02:08:08 CET 2014

*Server: Debian "Jessie"
X2Go Server: 4.0.1.18-0x2go1+git20141006.949+wheezy.main.1
Client: Windows 7 Pro 64 bit
X2Go Client: 4.0.3.0 (Qt - 4.8.6)*

Hi,

I am using X2Go to access a headless Debian (Jessie) machine from Windows 7.

My Windows machine has 3 screens. What I want to do is dedicate one
screen to the X2Go session to the server, but still be able to use the
other 2 screens on the client.

Currently X2Go lets me choose either-

 1. Windowed mode, where the cursor can move in or out of the X2Go window
 2. Fullscreen mode, where X2Go captures the cursor

What I want is a 3rd mode-

  * Dedicate one client screen to X2Go, but allow the (client, Windows)
    cursor to move in or out of the X2Go window

Is this possible?

Regards-

--

*Mr. C. J. Evans*