[X2Go-User] X2go on docker :)

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at gmail.com
Thu May 8 13:08:59 CEST 2014

paim pozhil wrote:

> Hi Neal,
>
> Is it possible for you to tell me some examples of how to replicate the
> things that wouldn't work with DBUS.
>
> I am trying to fix them right now.
>
> I had difficulty with chrome , but was able to run Libreoffice/Gimp/etc.
>
> Chrome works now with --no-sandbox key.
>
> I will upload these changes today to github.

There are things that don't work *without* dbus.
I'm afraid I can't recall ATM, but I recall that at least one program I felt
pretty essential to my usage of x2go wouldn't run, and I gave up on the idea -
since I had no clue how to start dbus, and didn't get any ideas from the groups
I posted questions to.