[X2Go-User] X2go on docker :)

paim pozhil paimpozhil at gmail.com
Tue May 6 13:24:33 CEST 2014

I volunteer to give you setups for Debian/Fedora/RHEL :)

I know RHEL/Fedora like back of my hand, more than Ubuntu/Debian setups.

I can make seperate folders/images for all these if you would like .

Let me start cooking them today.

Also I do not mind if you want to maintain this DockerX2go further.

Whatever works.. I feel like contributing back to x2go :)

--
Paim Pozhil