[X2Go-User] x2go server for windows

GZ Nianguan E.T. opensource at gznianguan.com
Thu Mar 27 12:29:23 CET 2014

We got some bit of perl code that we use inhouse to resize headless vBox
RDP sessions to whatever the client side desire... If someone would find
that useful we could bump that up a few notches on out todo list and
make it release worthy pretty quick...

On a LAN I haven't seen any performance benefits from running a RDP
client inside of a X2Go session, actually we've noticed a slight
performance drop and ever so slight less responsive user experience.
But I'm certain that's a whole different story over connections with
less bandwidth and higher latency.

-GZNGET