[X2Go-User] Running Blender 3d in X2go

GZ Nianguan E.T. opensource at gznianguan.com
Thu Mar 27 12:25:04 CET 2014

Hi,

May I ask what's your particular use case for Blender3D via X2Go?
I cant imagine working on 3D modelling via X2Go being a very productive
solution.

If your just using remote machine for render and not design... there is
better ways to do that... from the command line.
We got some code laying around somewhere, for blander render clusters...
though its a bit old and I'm not sure if it works even with the current
version of blender... Though if that's what you need shoot me a private
e-mail and I'll see if we can help you out.

-GZNGET