[X2Go-User] Thin client ISO/USB?

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 19:09:24 CET 2014

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 4:04 AM,  <J.Witvliet at mindef.nl> wrote:
> Hi Les,
>
> At the studio site you can rebuild a disto and turn them into live-images (usb, iso, virtuals) or installable/deploy-images (usb,iso).
> On the tab addition-repo's you can search for x2go (that is available on the OBS)
> It's free of charge, site: https://susestudio.com
> Amount of time it takes to build varies a lot, from 2 minutes till 30 minutes, depending how busy the engines in the background are.
> Results can be kept privately, or shared with the community.
> Just build a stick (460MB download, 1,6GB uncompressed) and an live iso (624MB download, 2GB uncompressed)
> There is a gallery with pre-defined images, you can use, and you can clone any pre-defined images.
> For instance, see: https://susestudio.com/search?q=x2go  :-))

Thanks - that boots into a login/password prompt.  How do I get past
that - and is it possible to make one that boots straight into the
x2go app?  I'm much more familiar with Centos/RHEL than anything else
so I'm not great at troubleshooting in other environments - and CentOS
probably wouldn't be the best at random hardware support.

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com