[X2Go-User] RHEL 7 beta

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Fri Mar 7 16:57:36 CET 2014

Hi Les,

----- Original message -----
> On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 7:13 PM, Michael DePaulo <mikedep333 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > "GNOME3 fallback session" was removed in GNOME 3.8. "GNOME3 Classic
> > Mode" was added, but it does require 3D.
>
> Is that going to be a permanent problem?   That is, will x2go ever be
> able to do 3d remotely?

We have the crazy idea to integrate NX into latest Xorg. That work we can only commit via a funded project. The next crazy idea is to do the funding via a crowd funding context.

However, this will need people to support the administrative side of the funding and also people doing the promotion work.

Greets,

mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B13