[X2Go-User] X2Go - Ubuntu 13.10 - LXDE Session Logout - SOLVED

gary gary at idistech.demon.co.uk
Wed Mar 5 10:53:51 CET 2014

Mike,
Yes it is....
Build Script :
# apt-get install xfce4 xfce4-goodies lxde lxpanel lxsession pcmanfm
openbox lxde-common firefox zenity

# add-apt-repository ppa:x2go/stable

# apt-get update

# apt-get install software-properties-common python-software-properties
x2goserver x2goserver-xsession x2golxdebindings

FYI, I dont have this problem with XFCE4, just LXDE ( ie XFCE4 will
logout correctly ! ) ..

Many Thanks

Gary